Lean pork shoulder, which, after being subjected to a brining process and then kneading, following a moulding to give it the right shape, a pasteurisation heat treatment is applied.
- TEXTURE: Firm and compact to the touch
- COLOURING AND ASPECT WHEN CUT: The product is pinkish in colour, solid and sufficiently bound.
- AROMA: light and pleasant,
- FLAVOUR: Delicate and lightly salted.
- FORM AND EXTERNAL ASPECT: Mandolin shaped, with a consistent, smooth, regular external surface, without obvious cracks or sunken areas.